Mauritania Visa Information:
| Mauritania, officially the Islamic Republic of Mauritania, is a country in northwest Africa. It is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean on the west, by Senegal on the southwest, by Mali on the east and southeast, by Algeria on the northeast, and by the Moroccan-annexed territory of Western Sahara on the northwest. It is named after the ancient Berber kingdom of Mauretania. The capital and largest city is Nouakchott, located on the Atlantic coast.
- Valid passport;
- Billet avion aller/retour; Ticket plane return;
- Un justificatif sur le but du voyage : lettre d'invitation (famille, amis, entreprises, associations...) Proof on the purpose of the trip: a letter of invitation (family, friends, companies, associations ...)
- Moyens de subsistance : justifier de ressources nécessaires . Livelihoods: justify the resources required. Cette justification peut suppléer le manque de lettre d'invitation; This justification may substitute the lack of invitation letter;
- Photographies; Photographs;
- Droits de timbre. Stamp duties.
Click here for Mauritania Visa Information